People Praise for Volunteer Cards :
Recognition Rewards offers a full line of thank you cards, tailored specifically for volunteers that can be personalized with your appreciation and thanks. These cards allow executives, managers, supervisors and even staff to express appreciation of a fellow volunteer's effort's, contributions, dedication and loyalty etc, etc. They can contain a slogan statement as shown below and allow for additional comments or can be blank. Our cards have inspirational and eloquent phrases, from some of the greatest world leaders, praising the importance of volunteering and supporting these important causes. Our cards can also be customized to include your artwork, color scheme and slogans or if there are specific statements you would like shown that reflect your organization's theme, direction or expression of gratitude.
As well each card contains several blank lines that provide an area for personalized comments from a peer, a supervisor, a manager, an executive and so on.
Please see some of the listings below that show the type of card statements available:
- A VOLUNTEER is a person whose charity is fidelity, who is faithful in an unfaithful world, grateful in an ungrateful world, giving when all about are grasping, listening when others need to tell about their fears and problems. -- from "The Beacon," newsletter of Birthrite, South Africa
Wonderful! You are Very Skilled in ..
- A VOLUNTEER is a person who remembers to do the thing to make other people happy, who takes the loneliness out of the alone by talking to them, who is concerned when others are unconcerned, who has the courage to be a prophet and to say the things that have to be said for the good of all.
You have a Unique Ability to ..
- A VOLUNTEER is a person who is a light to others, giving witness in a mixed-up age, doing well and willingly the tasks at hand-namely, being aware of another's needs and doing something about it.
You Make Our Efforts Fun By ..
- Never Doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. -- from Margaret Mead
Thank You! You Have a Great Way Of ..
- Too Often we under-estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. -- from Dr. Felice Leonardo Buscaglia
Thanks! When We All Contribute We Accomplish ..
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others? -- from Martin Luther King
Ask for our card selection sheet to see all of the different greetings and inside statements!
To understand how our simple, effective and low cost recognition cards and program can be used to support and thank volunteers, generate pride and increase morale in your organization please contact us for further details.
We can be reached at :
Recognition Rewards Enterprises
1061 Henry Street
Web Site: www.recognitionrewards.com